Should any project require one or more divergent specialisations, DGSC will (part-) outsource to / work hand-in-glove with such specialists.
These outside specialists will be carefully screened, or, selected from trusted vendors with which DGSC has previously had the experience of working.
All outside vendors will be carefully briefed, assessed and closely monitored by DGSE to ensure:
- Strategic alignment to the main project deliverables
- Standards of excellence are aligned with DGSC's own standards and hence to the expected client delivery standards
Examples of outside specialisations:
- Web site design & implementation
- Customer Relationship Management ("CRM" - I.T. software only: DGSE will initially deliver the main strategic CRM platform and direction for the CRM initiative prior to any IT software being implemented)
- Advertising (on-line / new-age media or traditional)
- Brand / consumer promotion(s)
- Events / Trade Shows
- Graphic design etc.